Ha Long Bay 1 day ***
Ha Long bay covers an area of 1,553 square kms with over 3000 limestone islands that rise from the clear, emerald water of the gulf of Tonkin near the Chinese border. Ha long Bay is one of the natural marvels of Vietnam. Due to its typical terrain of sea depression dotted with limestone islands, 300 square kms, it was recognized as the world natural heritage by UNESCO in 1994. Ha long bay is a truly remarkable destination, Come and see what the Vietnamese call -the “descending dragon”.
7:30am – 8:30am: get picked up by our tour guide and bus then take a 3,5 hour bus to transfer to Ha Long bay.
On the way, there will be a short break in Hai Duong for refreshments and shopping.
Upon arrival in Ha Long, you will board to the Cruise. Have your camera ready to take photos while cruising through the limestones of the mountains outcroping the emerald water.
Have lunch while passing by beautiful Dog Stone, Incense Burner islet. We then stop at a fishing village to see local fishmen and learn about their life. You can Kayak (optional) here around the community to get in touch with the local people. Kayaking further through the “tunnel caves” to a secluded lake.
After that, you can take photos of Ha Long symbol, Fighting Cock rock and visit Thien Cung cave which is famous for magical stalagmites and stalactites. Back to the boat and cruise around to more islands of Ha Long bay. Ending at the dock to catch the bus back to Ha Noi.
Arrive in Hanoi at 8:00pm - 8:30pm Tour ends.
NOTE: Price is Flexible for the Group size. Please feel free to contact us here.
• AC Car/Van pick up and transfer as itinerary
• English speaking guide. Other languages on your request
• Mineral water
• Meals ( 1 Lunch )
• Entrance fees
• Boat to visit Halong bay Rates are very frequently
Special offer at our hotel:
* Bathroom or room for you to fresh, take shower between the trips.
* Breakfast every morning you back from the trip*
* Welcome drink
* Luggage storage
- Hanoi city tour***
- Perfume Pagoda ***
- Hoa Lu - Tam Coc ***
- Duong Lam Ancient Village ***
- Trang An Grottoes - Hoa Lu - Ninh Binh ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES 1 DAY TRIP: Bat Trang, Dong Ho, Dong Ky
- VanLong - Kenh Ga - Ninh Binh ***
- Hoa Binh - Mai Chau 1 day ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES: Co Loa citade, Snake village, Bat Trang seramic***
- Cuc Phuong National Park - Ninh Binh 1 day ***
- Thay & Tay Phuong Pagodas, Van Phuc silk village ***