Cuc Phuong National Park - Ninh Binh 1 day ***
Ninh Binh is far from Hanoi about 90km. It has the pace of a large country town. The surrounding countryside is gorgeous, confirming all the postcard fantasies of what Vietnam has to offer – water buffalos, golden-green rice paddies, majestic limestone for formations and more. There are plenty of sights in the vicinity to justify a stay of several days.
Cuc Phuong which is separated about 140 km from Hanoi, is one of the biggest primitive forest remaining on limestone mountains. This forest is characterized by flora typical of tropical rain forests in which trees are greening year around. Cuc Phuong is also the habitat of hundreds of species of wild animals and thousand of insect species.
07h00: Our guide will pick up you at your hotel, bus take you 2.5 hours road trip to Cuc Phuong national park.
09h30: Trek 7 km in the wild of the forest, enjoy the wild life, picture “One thousand year Old tree”.
11h30: have lunch
13h00: visit the “ ENDANGERED PRIMATE RESCUE CENTER”.
14h30: Another road trip back to Hanoi.
17h00: You will arrive Hanoi, drop at your hotel. End the tour.
|Otpion||Price in USD for per person||Note|
NOTE: Price is Flexible for the Group size. Please feel free to contact us here.
+A/C Van/Min bus
+English speaking guide. Other languages are available on your request
Special offer at our hotel:
* Bathroom or room for you to fresh, take shower between the trips.
* Breakfast every morning when you back from the trip
* Welcome drink
* Luggage storage
- Hanoi city tour***
- Ha Long Bay 1 day ***
- Perfume Pagoda ***
- Hoa Lu - Tam Coc ***
- Duong Lam Ancient Village ***
- Trang An Grottoes - Hoa Lu - Ninh Binh ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES 1 DAY TRIP: Bat Trang, Dong Ho, Dong Ky
- VanLong - Kenh Ga - Ninh Binh ***
- Hoa Binh - Mai Chau 1 day ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES: Co Loa citade, Snake village, Bat Trang seramic***
- Thay & Tay Phuong Pagodas, Van Phuc silk village ***