3B3 : Sapa 3days/4nights (HOMESTAY and HOTEL)-> 3B Recommendation.
A former French hill station, located in the middle of the breaktaking landscapes in the north of Vietnam, Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia and is a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air. SaPa is the common one of several minority tribes such as Black H’Mong, Red DZao. It is where you find the beauty of nature in valleys, mountains, streams, water falls and the warmly welcome of the ethnic people. Come to SaPa with Vietnam TripAdvisor to enjoy the sceneris and explore daily activities of the tribal people.
Lao Chai village is Located 7 Kms from Sapa. In this village which you will have a welcome feeling at any house of the hospitable people there. You can interact them, learn about their culture and customs.
Ta Van is located in Vietnam in the northern province of Lao Cai, about 5 kilometres from Sapa, at an altitude of 1, 816 meters.
Waterfall in Giang Ta Chai can make you be unfogetable when you finish this trip.
The last day in Sapa for trekking around to Cat Cat and Sin chai villages of the Black H’mong then visit see the hydroelectric power station established by the French.
3 Days - Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van - Homestay – Giang Ta Chai-SuPan – Hotel - Cat Cat – Sin Chai.
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van
- 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue on 2km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong. Lunch at a local family, and then walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people where we stay for the night. It gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes.
- B, L, D
- Overnight at the Dzay local house
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa
After breakfast, continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong. Visit a beautiful
waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest to the main road to catch the Car to return to
- B, L, D
- Overnight at the hotel in Sapa
Day3: Cat Cat & Sin Chai
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the
food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during
the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 6 km to Sin Chai, the village
located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning
landscapes before climbing up on the way a Car to return to Sapa.
- B, L,D
- Bus to Lao cai Station
Day 4: Hanoi (B)
- Getting back to Hanoi from Sapa trip so early at around 5am. You will be picked up from the train station to our hotel by 3B Hotel staff.
- Relax and buffet breakfast offer at 7AM at 3B Hotel. Tour ends.
* Option 1 : 119 US$/pax
* Option 2 : 150 US$/pax
* Option 3 : 165 US$/pax
* Option 4: 179 US$/pax -> Recommendation
NOTE: Above options are package-group tours. The package can be customized as your require. Please feel free to contact us here
- Pick up from your hotel to Hanoi train station and return
- 2 round trip train tickets in a 4 soft-sleeper shared-cabin (Except OPT 1)
- Local English speaking guide, Other languges upon your request
- Twin /Double sharing Room at hotel in Sapa
- Meal as mentioned in program ( 3 Breakfasts - 3 Lunchs - 3 Dinners )
- Sightseeing fees
- Transport as programe
- Service charge
Other options are available please feel free to contact us here
* Bathroom or room for you to fresh, take shower between the trips.
* Breakfast every morning you back from the trip*
* Welcome drink
* Luggage storage
What to bring:
* Sun Block
* Camera + Film
* Comfortable footwear for trekking
* Rain gear
* Warm clothes
* Insect Repellent