3B5 : Sapa-Bac Ha 2 days/ 3 nights (COLORFUL Market)
Bac Ha Market is in Bac Ha District and belong to Lao Cai Province, 80km from Sapa town and over 1hour by car.Bac Ha is one of the biggest Market on Sapa and open on Sunday only.It’s not only the trading center but it’s also the place for couples, friends and relatives.At this market every thing on sales: Pig, dog, cat, houres… so it make this market hotter on Sunday.
Bac Ha is where you`ll want to stock up on water buffalo, pigs and horses.
To know about handicrafts made by some of the 10 Montagnard groups living near here - Flower Hmong, Dzao, Giay (Nhang), Han (Hoa), Xa Fang, Lachi, Nung, Phula, Thai and Thulao.
will have a welcome feeling at any house of the hospitable people.
You can interact them, learn about their culture and customs.
2 Days 1 night Bac Ha (Sunday) Market
Night 1-Staturday: Hanoi – Laocai train station
You will get pick up at our 3B Hotel by 3B staff and transfer to Hanoi train station to catch the overnight train soft sleeper with AC to Lao Cai station. Overnight on the train.
Day 1-Sunday: Lao Cai-Bac Ha market-Sapa ( B,L,D )
- After meeting a guide at the Lao Cai railway station we have breakfast there and go to the Bac Ha market for two hours by a van (AC). This is the largest market in the region, a place where many ethnic groups gather to buy and sell, eat and drink together. There are 10 minority groups in the Bac Ha region. You can buy homemade handicrafts and clothes.
- In the afternoon we will have a 2 hour trek to Ban Pho village (Flower H’Mong people).In the village we can have a look in their house and understand little more about their lifestyle and traditional customs. Especially, we can try homemade wine from corn. And then we drive back to Sapa for 3 hours. Overnight in Sapa Hotel
- B, L, D
Day 2-Monday: Sapa- Lao Cai - Hanoi (B,L,D)
- After having breakfast in a hotel we embark on a lovely trek that will take us along buffalo paths and trails and through several hill tribe villages Lao Chai & Ta Van, home to Black H`mong, and Dzay people. This is an absolutely spectacular walk through stunning scenery inhabited by some of the friendliest people you can meet.
- Once on the valley floor you can really appreciate the wonderful scenery that surrounds you. The walls of the valley are covered with multi-layered rice terraced fields and scattered villages. Return to Sapa and then to Lao Cai railway station to get night train to Hanoi. The guide sees you off at Lao Cai train station and takes you on the train.Overnight on the train
- B, L, D
Day 3 : Hanoi
Getting back to Hanoi from Sapa trip so early at around 5am, you will get pick up to our hotel by 3B Hotel staff. Taking shower in public bathroom have breakfast - Tour ends.
We can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations. Please feel free to contact us here
|Price for per person in USD|
Private car pick up from your hotel to Hanoi train station and back.
Returns train tickets in 04 berths canbinet, A/C Wooden Softsleeper
Local English speaking guide, Other languges upon your request
Twin /Double sharing Room at hotel in Sapa
Meal as mentioned in program ( B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner )
Purified water and wet towel
Transport as programe
Personal expense (drinks, telephone…)
Tips and gratuities
Other options are available please feel free to contact us here
What to bring:
* Sun Block
* Wide brim hat
* Camera + Film
* Comfortable shoes
* Rain gear
* Warm clothes
* Insect Repellent
* Original Passport
Special offer at our hotel:
* Bathroom or room for you to fresh, take shower between the trips.
* Breakfast every morning you back from the trip*
* Welcome drink
* Luggage storage
- 3B1 : Sapa 2days/3nights (Overnight in HOTEL) -> 3B Recommendation.
- 3B2 : Sapa 2days/3nights (Overnight in HOMESTAY)
- 3B3 : Sapa 3days/4nights (HOMESTAY and HOTEL)-> 3B Recommendation.
- 3B4 : Sapa-Topas Ecolodge 3days/4nights (1 night in TOPAS ECO LODGE)
- 3B6: Sapa-Coc Ly Market 2days/ 3 nights