3B6: Sapa-Coc Ly Market 2days/ 3 nights
Coc Ly means plum tree’s root (Coc = root, Ly = plum), and the beauty of the fair here is not merely that a person comes for purchasing but many people also go to the market to play, to meet friends and find partners
Throughout the route against the clear Chay River with fascinating beauty of the primitive natural landscape, sometimes you may come across the looming roofs alternating with the green of mountains and forests on the two sides of Chay River, which catches the attention of visitors. Coc Ly market is really attractive due to its traditional beauty which is reserved from the races of H'mong, Tay, Nung, ... The Hmong boys and girls lead the horses and carry baskets of corn wine and other aromatic spices of forests such as cat’s-ears, mushrooms, honey ... while the elderly lead buffalos, cows, dogs, horses ... to the market for sale.
Type of tour: Coc Ly private tour, Easy style
- Meet and talking with the Black H’mong tribes in CatCat village.
- Visit CocLy Market open on Tuesday only.
- Enjoy the view of Chay river.
- Vietnam-China International gade.
2 Days 1 night - Coc Ly Market
Night 1 -Sunday:Hanoi - Lao Cai
You will get pick up at our 3B Hotel by our 3B staff and transfer to Hanoi train station for the night train at 8:40pm to Lao Cai station.Sleep on the train with AC Soft Sleeper
Day 1: Lao Cai - Sa Pa (B,L, D)
- Arrive at Lao Cai Train station at about 6.30. Take a transfer to Sapa. Having breakfast and relax before explore Sapa Town. In the afternoon, take a 2km short trekking to Cat Cat Village, the home of H`mong Ethic. Meeting & talking with locals to learn more about their daily life.
- Meals : Breakfast, Luch, Dinner
Day 2: Sapa - Coc Ly - Lao Cai (B, L, D)
- Leave Sapa for Lao Cai then Coc Ly tribal market, which offer the chances to see H`mong and Dzao minority people in their most colorful costumes. Take a boat trip down stream on Chay river with picnic lunch. Enjoy scenic view from river and trek to Dzao, Tay minority villages. On the way visit Vietnam - China International Border Gade. Return back to Lao Cai station for the night train to Hanoi.
- Meals : Breakfast, Luch, Dinner
Day 3: Hanoi :
- Arrive in Hanoi early morning. You will be pick up from our 3B staff to Hotel, take a free shower and buffet breakfast will be served at 7AM - Tour end.
We can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations. Please feel free to contact us here.
- Private car pick up from your hotel to Hanoi train station and back.
- Returns train tickets in 04 berths canbinet, A/C Wooden ( Superiror or Deluxe ) Softsleeper
- Local English speaking guide, Other languges upon your request
- Twin /Double sharing Room at hotel in Sapa
- Meal as mentioned in program ( B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner )
- Sightseeing fees
- Transport as programe
- Personal expense (drinks, telephone…)
- Tips and gratuities
Other options are available please feel free to contact us here
What to bring:
Wide brim hat
Camera + Film
Special offer at our hotel:
* Bathroom or room for you to fresh, take shower between the trips.
* Breakfast every morning you back from the trip*
* Welcome drink
* Luggage storage
- 3B1 : Sapa 2days/3nights (Overnight in HOTEL) -> 3B Recommendation.
- 3B2 : Sapa 2days/3nights (Overnight in HOMESTAY)
- 3B3 : Sapa 3days/4nights (HOMESTAY and HOTEL)-> 3B Recommendation.
- 3B4 : Sapa-Topas Ecolodge 3days/4nights (1 night in TOPAS ECO LODGE)
- 3B5 : Sapa-Bac Ha 2 days/ 3 nights (COLORFUL Market)